### The Role
As a Customer Success Intern, you will join the business and operations team helping them support and serve our consumers and clients, making sure we help them get an ultimate home moving experience. You will pro-actively assist users by answering questions, providing updates, and following up to get feedback. Concurrently, you’ll work closely with our tech and product team ensuring optimised backstage operations.
You will have a direct relationship with all C-levels at the company, and you will serve as a contact point to users throughout their journey, interacting through live chat, email, and phone. You will need to follow our process, think critically, interact with empathy, offer creative solutions and very quickly become a trusted confidant to our customers.
The role is a 3-month contract with the potential to extend or become permanent.
- Work closely with the business, product, and tech teams;
- Daily customer support over live-chat, emails, and phone;
- Regular feedback of insights to influence and improve Homeppl’s value to tenants and property distributers.
- Manage backstage operations, communicating directly with the tech and business team;
- Contribute to sales strategy and identify potential for efficiencies in the sales process.
- Energetic, passionate, and driven individual who can easily collaborate with others;
- Willing to get your hands dirty and work autonomously in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment;
- Sensitive to varied customer personalities and needs;
- At ease when communicating with others, whether that’s via email, phone or face to face;
- Technology savvy and willing to learn new tools;
- Conscientious, with excellent attention to detail;
- Strong work ethic and sense of ownership;
- Comfortable taking initiative, suggesting improvements, and making decisions independent of others.
### Nice to Have
Experience in FinTech / PropTech companies;
Experience working in a startup environment.
Working from Techstars Barclays Accelerator - the world’s top FinTech Accelerator alongside the 10 other most promising FinTech startups in the world;
Being part of a vibrant, dynamic, and creative entrepreneurial environment;
Available booze on Thursdays and Fridays London living wage.